Many Or's

Kara’s P.O.V

After breakfast, I am ‘entrusted’ by King and Felix to Xian.
I look at Xian who sigh as if I don’t see his lips twitching so much.
If you are happy then you are happy.
Why are you acting like this?
Yet I smile knowing he is not usually like this.
Atleast I am sure he is not a pervert in actuality.

“Kara, your class will doing a play before the Christmas vacation, right?”

Kara nods.

“What is your role?”

“Lead.”

“Female lead?”

“Female Lead.”

“And your partner?”

“They insist the president do it.”

“Him?”

“Yep.”

“This….What kind of play is it? About Love?”

“Yeah. True love.”

“Damn!”
Xian angrily park the car at the roadside slammed the steering wheel and cover the steering wheel with his arm while his face buried inside.

HE is sulking again.
He really is a pain in the ass.

“I am a pig. And President is the farmer. He will need to sell me but he also doesn’t want to because he loves me as a pet. I will only have to act pitiful and sell moe. You are mad?”
Kara feels the need to tell him the story.
As expected, Xian raise his head and look at Kara.
“The fuck?”

“I agreed cause Brother Felix gave me this cute pig outfit! I have no idea where he get it (lies) but its really cute! Super cute. So when they ask me to do it I agreed.”

“Felix gave you that outfit this morning. The rehearsal for your play has been going on since last week!”

I Smile and look away.
“Well….They say I am getting…fa-fa-fatter.”

There’s a ‘pssshh’ sound that escape Xian’s mouth.
Kara glares at Xian.
Xian avert his eyes as he secretly hold his laughter.
Kara smiles when he turn.
The real reason is that the class want to see President hugs her in the end of the show but she thinks that saying that will not give her this kind of satisfying happy smile from Xian.

Kara touches Xian’s head and ruffles it.
“Hey.. You are getting too much courage.” Xian said not bothering looking up.
Kara didn’t mind and went back to her seat.
True.
She gain too much courage.
She smiles to herself and look outside the window.
Not knowing Xian’s deep stare.

In the school, Kara sneakily hide in the bushes before Xian’s car enter the school gate.

“What are you doing?” Xian ask.

“Well, I don’t want trouble. You have been avoiding me in school these months so the gossips about a secret late night forbidden love affair between us has lay low and almost vanish. I don’t want a repeat of those nightmarish days.” Kara said in a serious tone while looking around trying to avoid a crowd.

Xian knit his brows and flick her head. That dazzling smile appear that Kara wants to close her eyes and say ‘too bright!’.

“Anyway, a teacher should have some reputation to protect.” Xian said not getting off his car. Kara looks down at his smiling face.
Should she ruin that smile?

“Is there any reputation left that you can protect?” Kara ask.

Xian nods.
“My image as the most handsome teacher here.”

“And that is something a teacher should protect? They even said that just looking at you can make them pregnant.”

Xian eyes widen.
“I can do that?”

Kara laughs out loud.
Kara kisses Xian’s cheek and wave him goodbye as she dash away.
Xian smirk. Then his body tremble as he laughs very loud in his car.
He never laughs like this since he get born.
This is the most happiest time of his life as of the whole 30 years of his life.

Kara looks around as 2 hand grab her shoulder.
“Kyaaah!”

“Chill.”

“Stephen? You again?”

“Hey. Are you treating me like this because I rejected you in Grade school?”

“Don’t flatter yourself…..ah…yeah. I am holding a grudge with you. You are the reason why my whole past life went down the drain!”

“Hm?” Stephen raise a brow.

Kara smiles wryly.
“Just exaggerating.” She said.

“I don’t think I did wrong though. I am what? 11? And you are telling me you love me though we never been together? I don’t even know your last name back then.” Stephen put his hand to his two waist looking arrogantly.

Kara nods.
“Sorry Im a petty person. I know you didn’t do wrong. Who cares. I hate you so I hate you.”

“Gawd. Anyways, why are you hiding here?”

“Hmm. No reason.”

“Lets go?”

“Okay.”

I Look at Stephen’s back.
Every time I talk to him I cant seem to talk to him normally if I don’t retort him.
Im not really mad at him,right?
I mean, he despise me but its not like he bitches over me too…Wait…He did laugh at me before and he over exaggerate the story of that time when he rejects me.
Hmmm… I really don’t trust him.

“Kara! Who is he?” Penelope shouted as if very fed up.

I look at her.
“We are not in the same classroom so…Why are you here?”

“I saw him. Another fish!”

“Penelope, I think it is rude to think that everyone who talks to me likes me, you know. And this tank your talking about is a broken tank. All your fishes may slip any moment.” Kara sigh as she loiter outside the classroom so Penelope wont have to come inside and feel alienated in a different classroom.

“What do you mean? The tank is so strong that the fishes inside might die if they try breaking it with their head!”

“Penelope, how is Denver?”

“H-h-huh?”
Penelope blushes.

Kara rubs her hair.
“I understand. You are in a relationship so you also want me to be happy just like you. I totally get it. I know you want my happiness. I believe you.”

Penelope looks down.
“I..We are dating. We are too young to name that as being a couple. But you know, your tank is really strong.”

Kara wryly look at her.
That determined look is really cute.

“Class is starting. Go back Ms. Diaz.” Xian said as he walks and glance at Kara’s face.
Kara looks at him too and smile with a fast ‘v’ sign.

Xian face didn’t  change but he rubs her head so fast as he walks to the room.

Penelope’s eyes widen.

She trembles as her mouth cant hold that amazement.

“He—he--- so handsome!!!”

I Know right.
Kara said in her head as she sigh.

“Kara,how about that fish?”

“That fish is not willing.”

Penelope look at Kara with disbelief.
“Are you acting like a dense shoujo novel heroine?”

“Pen, not everyone has the same guts as you do.”

“W-who has guts?!”

“You.”

“Im just telling the truth. Its either you are dense, clueless,or….you are trying to act cute..or..or…”

“So many or’s.”

“Katirina Mendoza!” Xian face is dark as he shouted from the door.

Kara smiles wryly as the startled Penelope runs as fast as she can.

“You two are talking about some stupid guy arent you?” Xian whispers as she walk past him.

“Ah…yeah. We are talking about some stupid…incredibly stupid guy.” Kara said nodding with a serious face.

Xian felt…..offended somehow.

A/N:

Going home!