Friendship Found

Chapter 6

“Good Afternoon Signorina.”

“Good Afternoon Signore.”

The meeting proceeds after a warm welcome.

Greta is just sitting quietly in a corner drinking her tea.
Calmly listening to her Father and his business Partner talking about business.

Alessandro is older than this business partner Gabriel but his looks are not different from him.
Well built, well mannered.
They talk happily and sometimes laugh at some jokes.
Greta never seen her father like this with others except with Gabriel.
His Father likes Gabriel he even wants his older sister to marry the man but Gabriel rejects it.
They are both Bosses of their own Group.
Merging is possible but it is not convenient.
Gabriel also is a man who do not cherish his woman and doesn’t want to so his father can just gave up.

Greta moves her eyes from the other woman in the corner of the meeting room.
She is fidgeting and she keeps on looking at the two man talking in different language.
Her eyes is widening and when they laugh, she tries laughing stiffly too.
Greta thinks that Signore wont bring unrelated people in this meeting room.
She can easily deduce that this is the rumored Daughter of Signore Azure.

Greta move her gaze away.
She smiles thinking of the little girl she met.
At first it is just due to boredom.
She is loitering around a mall when she spotted a certain woman who has a strange temperament on her.
She is not humble and haughty.
She walks like nothing can be put on her eyes but when acknowledge she will gave a slight curve in her lips.
She is curious on what type of a girl is she and strike a conversation.
She cant even crack her defense.
If she successfully bring her here, her father might like her and adopt her.
Greta is a single child in the family.
Her mother pampers her but she still likes to play with big sisters or little sisters.
But her parents got an accident in early age and Alessandro is now unable to gave her a little sisters or brothers.
She doesn’t talk about it with them in fear of hurting her father’s feelings.

“Si—Signorina? Is that your name?”

Greta looks up and the curious girl is now sitting two seats away from her.
Greta just tilt her head and answer her in Italian.
Chocoa’s eyes widen and apologize and left.
Greta narrow her eyes.
It is not like Greta hates talking but she doesn’t like to talk with stupid people.
And Chocoa looks very stupid in her opinion.
She just pretend she cant speak English and so her peaceful dinner ended.

“Why are you late? Where did you go?”
Alessandro ask Greta.
They are in the car going to the Hotel.

“I met an interesting little girl. I want to be her friend.”
Greta’s eyes smile.

“We cannot stay here long. We will be leaving tomorrow afternoon.”

Greta looks sad but she nods anyways.
Alessandro hug Greta’s head and his chin rubbing her soft short hair.

“Seems my princess  really want a friend? Let us find you a friend back home.”

“I don’t want to. They are all liars.”

“Hmmm..”

“Father, that girl in the meeting room just now, Is she?”

“She is his daughter. It seems she is raised by her poor maternal family. She is still lacking and naïve. Do you want to be her friend and teach her the ropes?”

Alessandro laughs when Greta scowl.
Greta is a very pampered young miss.
How can she takes care of others.
And Greta is rarely enthusiastic about having friends.

“She can be stupid but why showed it on her face? Signore Azure is a poor man.”

Alessandro shakes his head and smile.

“That wolf wont be poor no matter what. His children are raised like this deliberately to train their mind. He wants strong willed children, he has no use for cowards and too well mannered woman.”

“Children? He has more than one?”

Envy flash in Alessandro’s eyes but only for seconds.
He nods.

“Yes. Such a lucky man. He has 5 children all of them are ladies. If you get interested on becoming their friend, it will be great.”

“I don’t know…”

“I am not forcing you my little baby.”

Alessandro is shocked when he receives a full detailed background checking papers he run for the little girl his daughter find interesting.
If they are just poor family, he can pull some strings and take her back with them to please Greta.
But unexpectedly…

Alessandro is laughing hard.

“Old Wolf, even my daughter cant help being captivated by your offspring. Very well. I will hide this information for now.”

Alessandro’s wishes that her daughter to befriend one of Gabriel’s daughter and it happen so quickly.
He nods in satisfaction.

Meanwhile,

Chocoa has been mad studying Italian for now.
She has been staying with Gabriel for a week now and never did she saw the man laughing happily.
And that woman.
He praises her over and over again when they went home.
Saying she is smart, calm and wise.
She also very beautiful.
Chocoa grind her teeth in jealousy but she cannot let her father know.
She grabs his father’s secretary and ask him to arrange an Italian instructor.
She will please the old man.
She will rake her small brain in order to make him happy about taking her in.
Isn’t she special?
Among her other sisters, she is the first one their father brought back?
And he brings her to all his business transaction.
She only sits in but it gave her more courage and hope.
In her heart, Gabriel is a God and he have to be worship.

“Mom, when will Uncle Ethan’s free?”

“Do not bother your Uncle Ethan too much. He has a lot of responsibilities as a teacher and a year level coordinator.”

“I wont bother him if he is busy.”

“Good girl.”

“So when is he not busy?”

“…..”

“He promises me a treat in your birthday and he said I should look forward about it but what if he forgot because he is very busy? We should remind him.”

“Acting cute when you are being spoiled! You learned!”

“Hehehe.”

“Okay. You can text him but do not nag too much and go to sleep.”

“Mommy, this is your last day in your night shift work?”

“Yes. So be good. Tomorrow, mother will cook your favorite.”

“Isn’t it too much of a hassle to roast squid?”

“What is a hassle if it is for my little princess?”

Kara hugs Katherine’s waist.
Not saying thank you but hold her tighter.

“Hmm? You are being sweet again. Go upstairs.”

“Mom, you are the best in the world. I love you.”
Kara kisses her cheek and run upstairs.

“Do not ru—” Katherine choke and she immediately wipe the tears. She smiles and went to collect her bag and went out with a light feeling.

A/N:

Pfftttt..
My nephew is super cute.