Lonely Girl

Kara's P.O.V

I wake up in my bed.
I look around and it feels like someone is just here awhile ago.
It's weird.
That I can't even say good bye to that abandoned mansion I call home for a month.
Yep.
Its over.

I went out of my room and it feels like no one is around.

"Okay. I'm feeling scared. Am I out or I just got transfered in a house that looksike Dad's house?"

"Oh? Morning Kara." Marga said and pass me.

"....."
She just pass me like I haven't been away!
"Marga, where is everyone?"

Marga pauses and look at me.
"Dad is at work." She turns around and I have to grab her.

"Everyone else?" I glare at her.

Marga sigh.
"What do you care about us now? Do you wake up after leaving for a month and expect everyone wants to see you so badly? Wake up girl. You are not that important." She said and left.

I didn't stop her or I might slap her face.

She is right.
I'm not that important.
I'm just away for a month.
Dad is at work.
The male's god might got their memory back and fuming in anger.
Maybe its a good thing that no one is around.
I feel lonely though.

"Hello Mom."
Gotta phone call my Mom.

"Oh. Your vacation in Tristan Da Cunha?"

"Tris...What?"

"Your Father told me you want to go to a secluded place and enjoy quiet life. I know you have experience alot. You deserve a break. Your twin siblings want to sew you. How about you come here for dinner? If I know you will be back today, I should have get you on the airport!"

"Yeah...Tristan whatever is a nice place. I missed you too."

"Next time, you tell me first that you are leaving. Your Uncle Ethan terribly miss you. Your Uncle Richard wants to go there and see how you are. I have to make sure to hide his passport to be sure he won't go anywhere."

"I'm sorry Mom. Its something I think on the moment and I'm a bit out of places. I'm not thinking. I'm sorry."

"Its okay. I know its not easy. You have to know that Mom is always here for you. And that I love you."

"Thanks Mom."

"Okay. You are coming tonight?"

"Sure."

I look at the empty table and call a maid for a warm milk.
I'm not up to breakfast.
Its too quiet here.
I thought, someone might be waiting for me.

I thought, someone misses me here.

"Kara?"

I look at Anastasia and her not so large belly.
"Are you pregnant or full?"

"Shut up! Why are you alone? That is new. Where are your human slaves?"

"Human slaves? I haven't seen you for a month but boy I never understand the way you think." She looks away.

"Oh. Maybe they got tired of you playing innocent cute girl." Anastasia sit down and also ask the maid to give her a milk.

"You haven't eaten yet? Where did you go?" Kara asks.

"Where did I go? I only run in the neighborhood. Only took me 20 minutes. How about you? Where the hell did you go?"

"Tristan da Cunha?"

"You googled a place that has no mobile signal? Way too smart." Anastasia laughs.

"There's no signal there?"