Heroine's Halo

Kara's P.O.V

I dont know what to feel.
Wearing a light yellow dress, I walk to the venue side by side with King,my escort.

"Scared?"

"I am."

I pout what is this place?
So grand.

"This is a party meant for Underground big shots to enjoy theirselves." King whisper.

Chuu~

I close my eyes as someone take a peck on my cheek.

"You look gorge Bunso."

"....."
Amazing. Im speechless.
Felix looks stunning!
"Y-you look handsome Big brother!" I said as I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek.

I heard him chuckles.

Since he is happy then my performance is good.
If its sloopy and he isnt pleased he will definitely punish me with a glare.

"Okay. I also have a date. So if youll excuse me." Felix said pinching my cheeks as he smiles brightly at me.

I wave him goodbye with a smile.

I then again take King's hand to lead me.
"I am a sweet girl." I whisper to him.

"Yes you are." King angreed readily.

"Kara." Xian went and kiss me to my eyes and then to my nose and to the corner of my lips.
When I open my eyes I saw his handsome serious look in a suit.
Suits really make a man, I think.

"Good evening Xian. You look handsome."

Looking at King who always wear a suit, his presence today is a bit excessive.

"Handsome men are kissing your date. Arent you jealous?" I smile.

King bow down and kiss my forehead.
"I am not." He says smiling at me.

Xian shrugged his shoulder.
"How can he get jealous when we are the one who is jealous of him? See you around Kara." Xian says and left after a wink.

"They are jealous of you?" I ask.

"Cause I am your escort."

I felt like the blood rushes to my cheeks.
"Im not that important." Kara pouts hiding her blushing.

King wants to rub her hair but he is afraid to ruin her hair.
He settled in just kissing her forehead.
"You are so cute tonight that I hate to let other people see you."

"One more and Ill kick your balls." Kara angrily walk fast making a small distance between them.
King eyes darken as his lips arch a beautiful smile.
Its a dangerous smile that King rarely shows.

Upon arriving to the Salon Kara is lead to a separate Salon.
Kara looks bewildered.
King is displeased at the man who touches Kara but knowing he done nothing wrong he makes an exemption to not make him bleed alot.

"She doesnt know the rules yet. Let me brief her." King's deep voice makes the escort boy shiver. He bows his head and left.

"W-where is he bringing me?" Kara hugs King's waist as she panics looking around.

"He will bring you to a Salon meant for all the female Companion that is attending the party. After 1 hour. Everyone will go to the main Salon. They just give time for the men to talk purely with other male while the girls can chat all they want to themselves. Though it doesnt look different when males and females are together it still bring a bit comfort somehow that you have free time to talk without nuisance on your side. Is the purpose of this 1 hour separation."