Lips of a B*tch

Snap out of it.

Choosing.

Is that even real?

Don't they just use it as an excuse to put a girl and a guy in a sealed house?

To be honest there are couple of times she was shaken by every single one of them.

Raphael.

Xian.

Nichole.

Felix.

They do shower me with love and it is scary too but to be honest it is more...there is something more. Something lovely and something flirty.
I enjoy staying with them. But I still hate the feeling of being the only one who can remember the fun things we shared.

I don't want to be forgotten.

I wish they will never be able to forget me.

I want them.

A bitter smile appear in my lips and my heart.

The selfish me is always scares the hell out of me.
I thought I am a good person.
But I am a blood sucking demoness that pretends to be good but actually is a user.

"Ah.. I don't want to label myself as a user. I don't particularly act this way because I want to use them....well, I do want to befriend them so they won't kill me but that is not using right? Ahhh! I'm so confuse. Am I using them? Am I bad?"

"What are you doing?"

King looks at me as I am rolling in the carpet. My scattered hair in his indoor shoes.
I raise my two arms asking King to carry me.
Instead of complying he sits near my head and poke my cheek.

I pout and look at him.

"Hey. You are smart. Give me some insights." I said and sit up too and grab King's hand.

He tilt his head and says nothing.

"So it is like this.
There is a girl, this is clearly not me, she is 15. She is surrounded by flirty old men. We are talking about 30's to mid 30's men. The girl is doing her best to befriend those men. Cause she wants to have their protection. She fears that she will die without their support. But it seems she crosses some lines."

King is looking at me and a smile appears in his lips.

"Go ahead. What else is there?"

"Umm..She likes being intimate."

"How intimate?"

"Kiss...kissing?"

"Just a kiss?"

"French kiss."

"..... oh."

"And...."

"Oh? There's more?"

I look at King's amaze expression. I never thought it is embarrassing before but now It seems I really did cross alot of lines.

"Touch...ing?"

"Am I allowed to ask where did you touch them?"

"I ....suddenly don't have the courage to say."

"Hmm.." King smiles.
"You touch me?"

"Yea----this is not about me! A...A friend of mine."

"Oh. Okay."

Kara's face is beet red. Suddenly all the memory from her flirting appear inside her head.
She hides her face.