Chapter 2

Yoongi decided to skip class to go to the roof. It was one of those days that he doesn't want to meet his teachers who give him problems. He didn't want his good mood ruined.

He sat at the roof looking at all the students in the school's backyard or something like that. You saw the cliques all being formed at the different tables. He never understood it and he never will, plus he was at the top of the pyramid.

He continued to look around until he saw two people who were behind the trees. He thought they looked familiar. He decided to go down to check it out himself. He slung his school bag onto his shoulder and went downstairs.

He approached the dark area right behind the trees he just saw from the rooftop above. He got the shock of his life as he saw his boyfriend having a hot make out session with one of his clique members Jungkook.

They had their hands roaming each other's bodies and had both their eyes closed. They didn't realise that Yoongi was there.

He just watched quietly as the blood running through his body boiled. He can't believe that his longest lasting boyfriend was cheating on him with one of his closest friends.

He can't believe his own eyes, his boyfriend, the one he thought he was meant to be with was sucking some other guy's face behind his back. He was hurt deeply.

Other people just passed him and some just gave him pity looks. They all know that Taehyung and Yoongi are couple goals in the school and their ending is so sad with Taehyung cheating on the most hottest and most popular person in school, Min Yoongi.