Chapter 57

Actually this happened....

"Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon, I know what you three are doing and it is bad stuff. I am the boss of Jinhit and I know one of the high ranking employees have employed you to kill someone."

Shock was completely on their faces and everyone couldn't move after hearing what they had just heard.

"Uh...it isn't what you think it is." Namjoon tried to clear their name from Jin's blacklist.

"Yea we only do the jobs after verifying them. We never do harm to the innocent people." Hoseok added.

"We try to bring justice to the things that we do. We don't do anything blindly like those assassins in the past. They do everything for money. We are from good families and we don't really do it for the money." Yoongi tried his best to explain what they do.

"Whatever it is, it is still illegal to do such a thing. You three should be mature enough to know that." All three of them lowered their heads in shame after hearing Jin's words.

"Yes we all know but there is so much corruption and evil in this world. We just try to remove it. However we do not act unless summoned." Yoongi spoke up being the oldest of the three. He felt like he needed to do something.

"Okay well I'll only let you off if you do something for me. If you're wondering, yes this is a threat." Jin had already planned this from the start.

"What do you want us to do then?" Namjoon asked as he finally looked up to bathe in Jin's beauty.

"I want you to take Jimin into your homes and care for him." Jin said after a moment of silence.

"That can't happen." Yoongi muttered, "Jimin and I have a contract."