Chapter 42

"Guys stop (stob) it" Yoongi gave the two of them a very bored face. He had had enough of the teasing the two boys are giving him.

"Ok ok, so the job? Do you want to take it?" Hoseok asked.

"Yea, remember we only use code names during jobs, to keep our identity secret." Yoongi reminded because Namjoon had made a slip up the previous time and they were almost caught.

"Yea yea, you don't have to remind everytime, I won't slip up on the job anymore." Namjoon said as he rubbed his nose bridge with two fingers.

Yoongi likes to remind them of their mistakes so they feel extremely guilty.

"Ok. Well finish up we have to plan our movement, so we will go to our base." Yoongi said as he took big bites of the cake that stood in front of him.

Jimin came over and placed some orange juice on the table.

"I know that it isn't our fault but here you go, some orange juice as an apology from the café. It is on the house." Jimin had his very beautiful eye smile on view.

Yoongi looked up and he started choking on the cake. He was so shocked by how Jimin looked.

He kept on coughing and he felt himself struggling to breathe.

"Oh my god! Yoongi are you okay?" Jimin immediately pulled Yoongi to a standing position. He performed the abdominal thrust on Yoongi.

Yoongi wasn't even concentrating at all. Yoongi has his back pressed against Jimin's chest. He could even feel Jimin's member when he was being pressed against Jimin.

After a few times, the cake flew out of Yoongi.

"Are you okay?" Jimin was rubbing on Yoongi's back to soothe him.

Yoongi was coughing pretty badly right now.

He just nodded his head as he take a gulp of his Americano.

"Thanks Jimin." Yoongi said as he hugged Jimin. Not that he was emotional, his face was red and not from pressure just now, but Jimin.