Chapter 65

Taehyung pouted at the harsh tome of his ex boyfriend, he didn't want to lose Jungkook but he doesn't want to let Yoongi go.

"Don't give me such a face. Leave, you are disturbing our peaceful breakfast." Yoongi was ready to push the boy out.

"Our?" That was when Taehyung looked over towards the kitchen where he saw Namjoon, Hoseok and the person he doesn't want to see the most, Jimin.

"Why the hell is that ugly and fat nerd here?" Taehyung was being extremely rude. He didn't like the fact that he was replaced by someone in his opinion so unattractive and unpleasant to the eye.

"Stop with your rude remarks, we don't welcome them at all Tae." Hoseok shouted from the kitchen.

"Hyung why did you choose him?" Taehyung was trying to act cute to soften Yoongi up, which was actually working. Yoongi was less forceful and bis expression clearly relaxed.

Yoongi was going to speak when Namjoon came over, he pushed Taehyung out the door and slam it into his face. He actually wasn't too fond of Taehyung who he found very scheming since the start.

"Now we can eat in peace and quiet." Namjoon mumbled before going back to the kitchen and dig into the delicious breakfast that Yoongi makes.

Jimin was slowly taking bites at the food. "Wow Yoongi hyung, your cooking can rival Jin hyung's. It is so good." Jimin complimented as he slowly put the food into his mouth.

"Glad you like it. Do eat more, we will be spending a long day at the amusement park." Yoongi sad as he drank some orange juice from his cup and he finally started eating.

The four of them eat quietly before proceeding to wash up and get ready for the day. I swear it would be fun.