Chapter 3

Min Yoongi had stood there for almost 3 minutes and yet they didn't move away from each other once. He could not take it anymore. He grabbed Jungkook's shoulder and he gave a very hard punch to the boy's jaw. Jungkook stumbled back and fell on his bum. A crack could be heard.

"Yoongi! What the hell are you doing!" Taehyung asked as he rushed over to Jungkook's aid. Jungkook rejected his offer to help and stood up by himself.

"If you really want to fight, game on." Jungkook said as he gave a punch back to Yoongi, it made him move back a little from the force. They got into a fist fight and only Taehyung was there to stop them both.

They were beating each other to death. Some bruises were already formed on both of their bodies. Yoongi had a busted lip and Jungkook had a bleeding nose. They were really quite beaten.

"Yoongi, I'm breaking up with you." Taehyung said as he held Jungkook's hand in his own. His words struck Yoongi like a knife had just stabbed into his heart. He did love Taehyung a lot.

"Why? What's the matter? Why do you want to break up? Am I not good enough?" Yoongi blasted him with questions. He didn't understand, he had it all. Money, popularity, a house, a car, a credit card with no limit spending. You could say he is a whole package, he have a nice body not to mention a very beautiful face.

"No not that you are not good enough, there is no thrill in being with you at all. Being with Jungkook, we tried so many things out. You are not what I need." Harsh words spewed out of Taehyung's mouth, giving Yoongi a stab with each word he speaks