Chapter 59

So that was how the whole thing got outed.

"Jimin it is safer for you if you stay with Yoongi, he will be able to protect you from your uncle." Then a beep came from Jin's phone.

The message was reflected on the screen.

The eyes of Jin's eyes widened to the size of the plates you eat rice out of.

"Yea he definitely can protect you with the location of his house." Jin continued driving but Jimin remember the size of Yoongi's house. A house that big must be hard to guard. How will he be safe?

Jimin then glanced out the window, looking at the empty streets reminded him of his past. He doesn't know why but he is still drawn to people to feel the emptiness, even if they are bad.

"Okay we are here. If Yoongi treats you badly, tell me and I'll deal with him. You don't have to worry." Jin told Jimin as he unlocked the door of the car.

"Thanks Jin hyung. I'll be sure to tell you if he ever bullies me." Jimin gave his eye smile that easily affects Jin and he too break into a smile.

Jimin left the car and closed the door. He saw the place, it was heavily guarded by many guards and Yoongi was standing outside waiting for Jimin with a smile on his face.

"Hey Jimin, come let me bring you in. The clothes we bought are already brought over and put into the room you will be sleeping in." Yoongi said as he took Jimin's hand pulled him into the house.

Jin's car engine gave a loud roar before driving away and soon the sound was gone and it was just quiet. Both of them reached the door step and Yoongi opened the door.

The sight was shocking. I swear, all of you would die to see what Jimin is seeing right now.