Chapter 82

Early in the morning after they were rested, Jimin left for school while the other 3 who had gotten closer to him stayed at home.

It was very quiet except Taehyung had better chance of picking on Jimin. It was all revenge. He just wanted both Jungkook and Yoongi to be his.

Right before classes started, Jimin was alone sitting at one of the benches that were lined along the corridors of the school. Jin had to go prepare for his classes.

Taehyung walked past Jimin but he backtracked to where Jimin was sitting at.

He snatched the book away from Jimin and had a smug look on his face. "Where's your boyfriend?" Taehyung looked around before turning back to Jimin, "Well since he isn't here, why not we have some fun together?"

Jimin just stared at Taehyung with a bored expression on his face. It was how he would deal with bullies such as Taehyung.

"Well what fun do you want to have? Do it if it pleases you but note that no reaction would be given." Jimin just didn't give a damn.

Though he is hurt he just puts on a indifferent look at those who just crave that reaction from him. Still he doesn't know why Yoongi would want to even bully him.

"Hmph you're no fun. However it would be different today. You will give me what I want, and I'll leave you alone forever."

The offer, tempting but what is the condition even?

"So what do you want?" Laying his head on the table, he cant be bothered with the boy in front of him.

"Yoon-gi."

That word made Jimin sit up in one second, "what?"