Chapter 9

"Oh looks like someone learnt how to talk back." Jungkook gave a very forceful punch to Jimin. He didn't really care if he had gone too far.

Taehyung couldn't stand seeing Jungkook being belittled by someone of low status like Jimin and gave Jimin a tight slap on his face. He had left a big handprint on his face.

"You do not talk this way to Jungkook, do you understand?" It was rare to see Taehyung this angry. He usually had a big huge smile on his face but his true love was being bullied.

"You two don't deserve to be in my presence. You didn't even check before coming in. I know both of you are in this class but you can do this in the bathroom where you could have closed the door in a cubicle." Jimin was full of anger.

Maybe he felt something for Yoongi, maybe he just didn't like the injustice. Usually Yoongi would have people hold him down, and he would get punched.

Let's just say Yoongi was really gentle, the bruises that were formed weren't as bad as if the other boys actually hurt him. He didn't really care though.

Getting beat up definitely hurt badly but seeing Yoongi hurt had hurt him more.

"You fucking bastard! You do not tell me what to do and what not to do. You are just a bastard nerd that no one cares about. So why not kill yourself and go to hell you bastard of a child." Jungkook had no filter and his insults definitely hurt like poison, slow and torturous.

"Well why not you fuck off you fucking idiot with no brains, who only beat people who are weaker than you. What a freaking coward." Jimin said as he sat down on his chair.