Chapter 25

Both of them entered the restaurant and they were already being attended to and brought to their seats. The ambience of the restaurant was very nice.

Vintage style tables and chairs and chandelier lights. It was well lit but it was quite dim actually. Many paintings hung on the walls. It almost feels like an old castle having the portraits of their past rulers on the walls as well as family paintings.

"Yoongi...isn't it expensive here?" Jimin whispered to Yoongi.

"I'm paying so please eat. I want my boyfriend to be healthy for me." Yoongi showed off his gummy smile that few people had seen. Jimin is one of those lucky people now.

"Don't be so nice to me... or I don't think I can leave you when the time actually comes." Jimin looked down at his fingers.

It was true, he got attached to people easily. That is also why he isolated himself.

"If you can't leave then stay with me. I don't know what will happen in this one month, but let's really be a couple. If we do fall in love then so be it." Yoongi said as he looked through the menu.

They ordered their food, Yoongi getting a medium rare steak with some orange juice and Jimin got a chicken salad with some water.

"Why did you order so little?" Yoongi asked he handed the menu to the waiter who took their orders.

"You say no wastage... so I ordered very little because I can't eat much." Jimin said as he waited for his water. He don't know what would happen if he eats the salad. It has been quite some time since he had last eaten.