Chapter 47

Jimin went upstairs. It was the manager's house actually, no one is allowed upstairs except Jimin. So Jimin walked up and unlocked the door before placing the key at the usual place.

He entered and he locked the door from the inside. He took off his shoes and went to the room that was reserved for him.

He took his clothes, that he had left here on several occasions and went to the bathroom. He took off the work uniform that he had to wear that day.

He put it somewhere. He hung his towel and his change of clothes together.

He stepped into the shower and turned on the water. The freezing water ran down Jimin's body making him shiver.

He thought about the problems that day and let it wash off with the water. He can't let it affect his efficiency at work despite how nice the manager was to him.

He washed his hair with the shampoo that was bought for him and covered himself with the strawberry scented shower gel.

He washed all the foam off his hair and body and stepped out of the shower.

Drying himself off with the very soft towel. He wore his clothes and walked out of the bathroom with the towel and his temporary uniform.

He placed the towel on a rack and placed the costume into the washing machine.

He walked to his room and he laid down. He wondered what job Yoongi and the two other boys were talking about. He overheard their conversation and can't help be curious.

He just hopes that Yoongi would be fine because it sounded so dangerous. A sniper, Jungkook is a sniper. He just realised that all of them could have taken his life in a heartbeat.

He was scared but he threw those thoughts away and fell asleep in the warm bed he was provided here.

~~~

"Boys it's time to go." He said.