Chapter 77

"You guys drank too much. We need to get you guys back and go to school tomorrow." Yoongi said as he pulled the two boys up by their arms and dragged them to the car. 

"I left the money on the counter Jackson!" he shouted after leaving the bar doors and towards his car. At least they were sober enough to walk to the car. "Stop denying Yoongi." Hoseok said as he strap his seat belt up.

"I'm definitely not denying anything Hoseok. Just shut up or I'll just leave you here by the road and leave you to be found by some dumb kids." the threat made Hoseok shut up and face the front.

The car ride was extremely quiet. It was already 2.30 a.m. in the middle night, on the middle of the road driving towards Yoongi's house. Both Hoseok and Namjoon dare not tease Yoongi at all for the rest of the ride back home.

No one on the roads at all and so Yoongi sped up the car when some drunk person walked out of the sidewalk. Funny how they had just exited the bar probably a few miles back. It made Yoongi slam his brakes to stop and prevent himself from hitting the guy(?), woman(?), whoever it was who had stumbled onto the road.

Namjoon immediately rushed out of the car and check on the person who they had almost knocked over. Yoongi too had stepped out of the car and look. The person he sees was very familiar. He is positive that he actually saw this guy before somewhere but he can't pinpoint who this person is.

"He seem so familiar..." Yoongi mumbled to himself as he stare at the unconscious guy laying right in front of his car. He would find out later. He went inside his car after taking a picture.

He reversed and drove away continuing his journey back home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I'm still not well but I decide to publish this chapter first. I'm getting better don't worry about me.