Chapter 66

*time skip cause who wants to hear about a boring car ride to the amusement park right? And the collection of money from Jin's*

They were all gathered at the front of the entrance to the amusement park. Many families were present as well, I mean it is a Sunday. Yoongi went to the ticket booth to get their tickets and cheeky Hoseok and brainy Namjoon decide to give the two their times of their lives.

"Hey Jimin ah-" Hoseok was cut off by a ding from his phone. It was Yoongi.

Yoongibear: Dun evn try 2 do anything Hoe.

Well Yoongi has mind reading skills then, Hoseok decided to continue his sentence but another ding came.

Yoongibear: If u evn try to do sth, we r so going on the roller coaster >_•.

It is an official threat from Yoongi the great mind reader.

Hoseok gave up but told Namjoon to try his luck.

Namjoon walked over to Jimin and placed his arms around Jimin. He went closer to Jimin to whisper. "Jimin you know you should definitely try to seduce Yoongi. He is very easy to turn on."

"Yah Namjoon that wasn't what I meant at all. But sure I guess a little seducing wont hurt anyone." Hoseok said.

"Seduce who? Hurt what Hoseok and Namjoon?" Yoongi stood behind the 3 of them with his arms crossed as he glared at his two best friends.

"Oh nothing...." Hoseok's voice goes a pitch higher than usual and had brought his hand up to scratch the back of his head.

"You're lying." He looked at Hoseok before turning to Jimin, "Don't listen to them. They are a bad influence on you and their words can't be heeded."

"We are going on roller coasters and Namjoon, your Ryan plushies are going to be burnt to ash." Both boys had turned as pale as ghosts. Yoongi meant business and it was bad, very bad.

"You ain't getting away from anything." Yoongi took Jimin's hand and walked towards the entrance while Namjoon and Hoseok trudged behind the two of them as if they are going to hell.

The reaction made Jimin giggle. It is extremely cute which made Yoongi smile at the shorter boy.