Chapter 72

The four boys were currently on their way back to Yoongi's place and as if it was timed, the intercom sounded once again. It was still from the police who were currently looking for Jimin to go back home.

Jimin heaved a heavy sigh as he sat on the couch. It was as if he is being head hunted by people and he is simply running away constantly. "What am I gonna do now?" Jimin muttered under his breath.

"Do something Yoongi. We have school tomorrow and Jimin will be taken tomorrow at school." Namjoon said as he went to comfort Jimin. Hoseok had already left to go wash up. It is currently 8pm in the evening.

"I am trying you know. It isn't that easy to deal with that idiot of an Uncle that Jimin has." Yoongi scratched the back of his head as he eyed Jimin from the corner of his eyes.

"Why not just get Jin hyung to be your guardian. If he wants compensation, I think it won't dent my bank account." Yoongi said thoughtfully. He earns millions from this head hunting job. Simply put, without his parents he would still live very well.

"We should ask hyung first, this is a huge decision you know." Hoseok walked out with his hair dripping wet only a towel wrapped around his waist. His perfect abs on show for everyone in the room to see.

"Well of course, should we call him or meet him at the cafe? He says he is there every night and..." Namjoon walked closer to Yoongi and whispered, "they moved the party forward, it is tonight as 10, we need to place Jimin somewhere."

Yoongi could feel the increasing burden weighing on his shoulders. "Fine...." he sighed before grabbing his car keys. 

He texted Hoseok to prepare the clothes while Namjoon and himself will head towards the cafe.

"Take the invitation cards with you. Hoseok will meet us there." his whispered into Namjoon's ears.

"Let's go Jimin." Yoongi plastered a smile on his face.

Heartbeat is so extremely beautiful and I can't help it but put it here. Yesterday was the 1st month-sary on this book, more months and years to come :)

Oh yea, have you all downloaded bts world? I have and I'm currently on chapter 4, it's coming to an end soon.