Chapter 87

Jimin went back to work after taking his two friends' orders.

"Yoongi you sure this is only a contract thing or do you think you have started falling in love?" Namjoon wiggled his eyebrows at the boy.

"Stop being so adamant about this issue. I've already said I don't love him. You know he is just a stepping stone to let Taehyung come back to me." Yoongi sighed as he stared at Jimin.

Was he blind before? Who couldn't resist that jibooty, and that pretty face, especially the kind heart that he bears in his chest.

"Oh Yoongi, if that is true...then you would have taken Taehyung back when he went to find you at the amusement park that day." Namjoon looked at his best friend.

"I know but he doesn't want to let go of Jungkook. That guys just made me look bad in front of the whole school, as they openly kissed in front of the school when they all know he is mine." Tears prickled as he recalled to that incident.

"Come on. We all can see Jimin is rooting for you. I mean he even took care of your injuries and everything. I mean look at him, he is not even asking much from you."

The food came and the table became quiet. Jimin served them with a huge smile on his face before placing a kiss on Yoongi's cheeks then left to other customers.

"See! Taehyung doesn't even do that to you. Maybe occasionally kisses and all but not all the time like this. It is so clear that Jimin is the one for you." Namjoon tried to convince his best friend.

"Well he is under the contract...."

"Yah! Stop talking about the contract. He literally has hearts in his eyes. Don't even try to talk out of it. Just please treat him like your real boyfriend for the rest of the days." Namjoon had to stop the conversation soon.