Chapter 53

A swam of girls came rushing to the cafe. Apparently some of the customers has posted photos of the three boys who had agreed to help for the next few hours. 

The cafe has it's own fan base so, the three boys easily caught the attention of the people who are regular customers of the cafe. 

Fun fact though, the fandom name of the cafe is called, team Kim Seokjin.

The girls lined from the inside of the cafe till the ed of the car park that stretches over the whole street.

"Guys! there are like about 15 tables at the back, I think we need to set up an outside dining to deal with the huge amount of customers." Jimin gave some directions as Namjoon and Hoseok went to set up the tables and chairs outside. 

Jimin and Yoongi keeping up with the orders of the customers. Many customers had left at the same time and Yoongi was having a hard time clearing the tables as Jimin guides the customers to the already clean tables. 

Yoongi almost slipped and Jimin was there to catch him. Girls in the cafe were squealing at the sight. 

"Are you okay? Be careful. I'll help you with the clearing first." Jimin helped Yoongi stand before clearing the tables swiftly and brought them to the back before waiting on the customers.

Yoongi was shocked at what had happened and he was flustered. He blushed and the girls started to squeal again. Those squeals cause Yoongi to rush back to serving the food and clearing the plates. 

Jimin being extremely charming and giving those girls his fan service. Well that was what those girls call it.

He would give occasional hearts and would write sweet messages for the girls who go there.

"Namjoon, don't they look like a couple who had opened a cafe together and running it together? Isn't it sweet?" Hoseok asked as he placed the table down. 

"Yep totally, why don't Yoongi forget about Taehyung already."