Chapter 10

He wanted Taehyung back. He was currently in his room that was in a mess. He had trashed it himself. He can't believe that he had lost Taehyung to someone who was of a worse ranking than he is. He thought being the top would be sufficient. Clearly it isn't.

He lost his one true love.

"I still love him! I still love him!! It hurts so so much!! What am I going to do!" Yoongi's tortured screams filled the huge house. All the servants of the house heard it.

Some of their hearts broke, no one had heard Yoongi sound so broken before. Some were fuming, sharpening knives to kill the person who made Yoongi feel in such a way.

Yoongi had his door locked so no one would come in. He wanted to be alone for the rest of his life. His heart has never been this hurt before.

Sure he had played with people's feelings and had no ounce of regret but he really devoted himself to Taehyung, who he thought was his one and only but he was wrong.

He put his face into his hands brawling his eyes out. The hurt that he had received was so much more worse that the previous times with his exes.

"Why!! Why!!" He continues to scream and cry at the top of his lungs. He couldn't stop it, he couldn't stop the pain. He wanted Taehyung back and he had to do something about it.

He wrecked his brain and the first person who came to his mind was Park Jimin.

"I need to make Taehyung jealous and I need to make him come back to me, by hook or by crook. I need him to be by my side." His eyes puffy and red, tears stained his cheeks as he started to think quietly.