Chapter 24

Yoongi waited for almost half an hour outside before Jimin came out, there the put a huge patch covering the cut.

"You're still here?" Jimin was shocked that Yoongi actually waiting for him.

"Yea of course, how can I leave my boyfriend when he is getting treated?" Yoongi was being very loving, it made Jimin blush. His first boyfriend would actually be his bully, it didn't matter even if it was just a contract boyfriend.

"Yah don't be like this." Jimin covered his face to hide his blush but Yoongi isn't blind people.

Yoongi smirked and paid for their treatments and left. He had Jimin's small hands in his. He felt so comfortable holding Jimin's hands. It seems to just fit in his unlike Taehyung's which felt quite uncomfortable to hold in his opinion.

"Hey you want to eat? I'm hungry." Yoongi asked as he started up his engine.

"I don't want to eat, it's okay." Jimin replied. Honestly Jimin had developed some sort of eating disorder because of his uncle's constant insults about his weight.

Yoongi was curious why Jimin had rejected his offer. "It is in the contract baby, you have to eat." Yoongi said, the various nicknames just come to his tongue so naturally.

"Okay then..." Jimin replied since he remembered the contract that he had already signed and handed to Yoongi earlier.

Yoongi drove to the restaurant he would always go, he didn't bring Taehyung here though. He always made up excuses when Yoongi asked him out. Yoongi didn't even realise until now that Taehyung was cheating on him.

"You have to eat okay, I want no food wastage." Yoongi muttered as he reversed the car into the carpark they had.