Chapter 5

Oh my god, his giggles are so damn fucking cute, I could already kiss him. Yoongi's thoughts were so inappropriate, especially towards someone he had always bullied ever since he stepped into school.

Jimin took a cotton ball with a tweezer and wet it with some antiseptic to clean his small cuts.

"It might sting but you should be fine with handling pain." Jimin whispered as he continued to work on the wounds. He was concentrating on Yoongi's wounds and didn't realise that Yoongi was actually staring at him.

He was quick and efficient however, at treating Yoongi's wound. So he was snapped out of his daze very quickly.

"I think you should go to the nurse with your busted lips. I can't really do much about that, it would definitely be better if you get the school nurses' help." Jimin said as he gently closed the box and put it into his locker.

He placed the books that were once dropped onto the floor into his locker and took out another stack of books. Yet Yoongi just stood there not really knowing what to do exactly.

He didn't know why Jimin would be so nice to him even if all he had done was to be mean to Jimin.

He didn't really care and just walked to the nurses' office just like Jimin had told him to. He sat there in the waiting room to wait for his turn. It turns out that Jungkook was there as well. Both of them glared at each other but none taking the move which let Taehyung be glad.

"Babe calm down, don't waste your energy on a person like him. Remember our plan from the start? It was just to use him to gain popularity." Taehyung said as he soothes Jungkook.