Chapter 44

"Bye Jiminie, I'll see you in school on Monday." Yoongi said before he left the café. Hoseok and Namjoon also waved goodbye to the shorter boy before following behind Yoongi.

They made their way to their base.

Yoongi took the wheel and they went to a very secure neighbourhood. You need to be one of the richest people in the world to buy apartments there.

Well Yoongi's parents bought it for Yoongi's birthday last year, which is also the year Yoongi stepped into the business.

He parked his car in his designated parking spot and went up to his apartment. It is well kept because maids would come here once a week to clean up.

Yoongi walked to the couch and switched on his tv bringing up the email he received. There was a pdf attached to the email.

"So our victim as in our target is Kwan Jungmin. He is apparently one of the most trusted employees in the Dansung corporations. He had stolen from companies that his company had partnered with." Yoongi informed as he read offa folder that had been sent to their base.

"Yea so another company Jinhit co wants this person dead, I heard the CEO is our home economics teacher. However the one who made this request was one of the high ranking executives." Namjoon continued as he scanned the document.

"He didn't want to disclose his name." Hoseok said, "Yoongi, would this be our last mission?"

"Nahh, why stop? This earns a lot." Yoongi took a sip out of the cup that he had just poured for himself.

"What about Jimin? What if he gets involved in this whole shinanigan?" Namjoon was having the same thoughts as Hoseok.

"Then we will deal with it when it comes. Now focus on the mission." Yoongi knew that Jimin won't get involved because he won't let him know about this whole thing.

He wants to protect that bean mochi that he currently calls his boyfriend.