Chapter 45

"This will never be made known to Jimin okay? He can never get involved." Yoongi said sternly.

"Why? I mean you involved all your exes in this business, what makes Jimin so special?" Hoseok asked.

It was true. Yoongi would involve his boyfriends and girlfriends in the past. They would have small roles like seducing their victim or getting their attention, well around those lines. Sometimes they get to shoot, what makes Jimin so different?

"Nothing okay, just don't involve him. I don't want him to be in danger." Yoongi walked away to one of the bedrooms to sleep.

"Yoongi! You can't lie to yourself forever! I know you love him already!" Hoseok shouted after Yoongi.

"Shut up Hoseok! I don't love him at all! It is all a contract binding this relationship together!" They heard Yoongi shout from his room, which is rare.

He is in denial if he is doing that. He is trying to convince himself that he isn't in love at all, especially not with Jimin.

"Namjoon, our hyung is in denial." Hoseok decided he would talk to Namjoon now.

"Yea he is. You can tell he was so flustered when Jimin helped him with the food that was making him choke just now." Namjoon was analysing the whole situation.

He then made a conclusion that Yoongi have feelings that are developing for Jimin. It was just the start and it is already growing fast; the seed of love.

"Oh yea, you know recently there is this girl who is really catching my eye. Like she..."

~~~

Yoongi laid alone on his bed. He really don't know why his heart was reacting this wat towards Jimin.

"Why Jimin? Min Yoongi you know you cannot like him, not to say love him. It is a contract. After one month this infatuation will fade away and you will walk you own paths. Stop your feelings before it is too late." Yoongi mumbled to himself.

It is his usual pep talk time, which is whenever he is alone.