Chapter 68

"Hyung, I feel like I'm being watched." Jimin was being extremely paranoid of his surroundings. He doesn't want to be found. All the excitement had already washed off and became fear.

"It's just because you're cute Jiminie." Yoongi pinched Jimin's cheeks but realised that Jimin was extremely scared. He could feel him trembling.

"Jimin what's wrong?" Hoseok caught on and came to Jimin's side to comfort the boy.

"Yesterday while we were asleep or supposed to be asleep, the intercom turned on. My aunt and uncle are looking for me and they resorted to the police." Jimin just hugged Yoongi tightly.

"It's ok Jimin, we will be here to protect you if that ever happens alright?" Hoseok hugged Jimin from the back and sandwiched Jimin in the middle.

"C'mon forget about those words the intercom spoke, we are here to have fun. Don't care about your aunt and uncle. We will give you an extreme make over when we get home." Yoongi pulled Jimin away from him and push away the tears.

He held Jimin's hand and they had fun all day, except they were really being watched, by Kim Taehyung.

He had followed them here after Yoongi made him leave his house. He definitely holds a grudge.

He walks over to Yoongi when he was alone, Hoseok Namjoon and Jimin went to get some food.

"God! How many times do I have to see you in one day Taehyung. You wanted Jungkook so I'm giving both of you my blessing." Yoongi groaned as he saw Taehyung.

"But I love you."

"That wasn't what you said that day when I caught you red handed."

"That doesn't matter...."

Taehyung threw himself at Yoongi, forcing himself onto Yoongi.

Yoongi started to push and struggle to push Taehyung away.

When he got out of his grasp, "Kim Taehyung! I didn't know you would stoop so low, for someone of high status!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Jimin was watching, he knew it was forced but he cant help but feel a sting.