Chapter 83

"You heard me. So are you willing to give him up for me or would you still suffer in my hands until we part forever?" Taehyung was flipping through the book in his hands as he waited for an answer.

"What if I say no? Plus weren't you the one who broke up with him? You totally forgot one thing, news about you people spread as fast as wildfires." Jimin stood up and grab his book from Taehyung before walking to his first class.

Taehyung stood there dumbfounded. "Everyone knew we broke up? What... I thought they didn't care about popular people."

He walked away unable to get what he wanted, not even a reaction from Jimin. Tough nut to crack for this guy.

Jimin was a little scared. "I do not love Yoongi, mind you all."

Yoongi was hurt once by this person who now wants him back. Should Jimin give up?

But the contract.

Oh the dilemma.

"Sigh, it was just an excuse to throw Taehyung away for a little bit. I know he will still be back to get Yoongi. Should I give him up?" He mumbled as he waited in his classroom for the teacher to enter.

Then Jungkook came in with Taehyung. Both boys looked at Jimin for a bit before Taehyung whispered something into Jungkook's ear.

It made Jungkook fume and he walked over to Jimin and grabbed his collar pulling the innocent boy up from his seat.

"Who are you to upset my baby?" Jungkook screamed before landing a punch on Jimin. Jimin's frail body basically fell to the ground like a rag doll.

Jimin didn't even try to fight back.

"I did nothing to him. Plus he asked for Yoongi." Jimin smirked at Taehyung, but Taehyung is and extremely good actor, denying all the accusations thrown at him.