Chapter 15

All Yoongi could do was sigh before bringing him to many high end clothes brands to get Jimin ready to be his boyfriend.

Yoongi went through rack after rack, pile after pile to look for the clothes suitable for Jimin. Most that he got were dress shirts, some t-shirts that have intricate designs, skinny jeans, pants.

He got a black colour belt, which brought him back to one of his memory with Taehyung. He was very kinky and well Taehyung was the dom. Taehyung would sometimes take off his black colour belt and spank his ass when they were in a private place. He shook off those sweet memories and handed the clothes to Jimin.

"Go try these out." Yoongi sat on a chair that was right in front of the dressing room. As he waited for Jimin to change into the clothes, he looked through his instagram. He saw Taehyung post about his date to the theme park with Jungkook. Teddy bears and all. He looked so happy.

Yoongi has tears prick his eyes once more.

"Hey Yoongi! Look." Jimin walked out and posed like a professional model. In the past, before he became hopeless of the world, he was very involved in the fashion industry, always keeping up with the newest fashion trends.

"Wow...Jimin, you look like a model." Yoongi was completely awed by Jimin's visuals, "I don't think you need to try the rest of the clothes we will buy them all and alter them later."

Yoongi took all the clothes and went to the cashier, paying for all the clothes with his credit card.

Maybe, just maybe he don't want Taehyung anymore.

Jimin stood outside the store, glancing at his watch, "I guess I can't turn up for work anymore."

He took out his phone and texted his manager, thank god he was a very understanding man.