Chapter 11

Just as Jungkook was about to punch Jimin continuously with all his might, the teacher came in.

"Good morning Mr Kim." Jimin bowed politely.

"Ahh early as usual Jimin. And what a miracle Jungkook and Taehyung are here too." Mr Kim said.

Mr Kim taught them home economics. It is an important skill nowadays that they even have it as a class for students up till a certain grade. He wasn't too much older than them. Maybe like 4 years older than Jimin who is 18 this year. He is handsome and had very attractive traits such as kindness.

"We shall wait for the rest to come and we will start the lesson." Mr Kim said before looking down at his resources that he will use later.

"Saved by the bell Jimin, you won't be so lucky next time." Jungkook said before he retreated to his original seat in class which was somewhere near the front whereas Jimin sat near the back.

They waited for another 10 minutes before the class was filled.

Namjoon nudged Hoseok, "Hey isn't Mr Kim very handsome?"

"Yah! Stop swooning over a man who is like 2 years older than you. He is still our teacher for god's sake." Hoseok groaned. He had heard the same thing for the past one year since Jin( aka Mr Kim )had started teaching in their school.

He thinks Namjoon should just confess himself to the very handsome lecturer.

Jimin however didn't really noticed the two boys who were always with Yoongi. He kept his eyes on Jungkook, studying his every move.

He wanted to be ready to take on his punches and hits when the time actually comes. He doesn't want to meet his death just yet.