Chapter 39

The café is extremely busy, all the girls were all going crazy about Jimin. Well mainly going crazy about the outfit he was in.

Yoongi couldn't let his eyes roam, he would always find them fixed on Jimin. Well guess you could say that he is extremely attractive to Yoongi.

"Yoongi, why are you staring at the cake? We came here to hang out not stare at cakes you know?" Hoseok was smirking at Yoongi.

"Oh I just thought we should appreciate the cake design. It must have taken a lot of effort to make it perfect like this." It was just an excuse to keep his eyes casted down.

"Yea well but you have already stared at the cake for 10minutes since it had arrived. The fact that you didn't look up when the server delivered the cake before you. Are you shy Yoongi?" Namjoon spoke up this time.

It was rare opportunity to tease Yoongi, they couldn't even do it when he was with Taehyung. Taehyung was the one who confessed and Yoongi simply said yes to proposal, there wasn't prior feelings.

"Uh that is cause the cake is simply beautiful that I cant take my eyes off it." Yoongi was stuttering.

Namjoon and Hoseok look at each other before speaking again in unison, "Is that the truth or is a certain server more eye catching than the cake that you feel embarrassed to even look at him?"

Yoongi immediately denied it and faced away from his two best friends.

His face was red.