Chapter 78

They had just reached their empty house, Jimin was currently at the cafe, probably resting. It was almost 4 a.m. by the time they were home.

"Are you getting attached to him?" Hoseok asked Namjoon who happened to be standing next to him as they walked through the door.

"Maybe... it isn't hard to like him after getting to know him. He is a vase you know but not like those easily broken. He is strong but fragile inside." Namjoon took off his shoes and took off his jacket.

"Yah stop with your sophisticated language. Cant you just speak in simple terms?" Hoseok scolded and Yoongi just walked inside and changed out of his clothes and get ready for a few hours of sleep.

He might just skip school, he doesn't really care about school much. He just listened to his best friends' conversation and he have to admit, Jimin is so likeable.

It is all his fault. He made Jimin's life a living hell. He remembers the first time he ever laid hands on the small boy.

It was a few years ago. He had a hard time fitting in but he somehow managed to get with the popular group.

"Hey Yoongi, you want to join us right?"

"Yea you want to join us right? We can all have fun together but you have to do something for us."

The two boys showed each other a knowing look and it might have been a mistake but there was a slight glint in their eyes.

They both turned to Yoongi and pointed to a innocent and small Jimin in the distance. Jimin was just quietly taking his books.

He unknowingly became a target for something he had never wanted.

Yoongi doesn't want it either but peer pressure. We all know the feeling right? Being forced to do something because you want to fit in?