Chapter 8

Jimin knew Yoongi had always bullied him ever since he entered the school, but he couldn't help but feel like Yoongi was hurt and lonely inside as well.

He read on the news that people who are bullies now, probably got bullied in the past. He really can't help but feel bad for Yoongi.

It is like you're in a world of many people but of no face. No one shows their true selves to you and you can only rely on yourself.

Jimin never bothered and he never cared to try. Yoongi tries hard though, just to reach the top, he had hurt many potential true friends. It was a risk he was willing to take.

The sight in front of Jimin was hurting him. How can someone who you trust so much, crushed your trust like it was some trash that you find on the floor. He decided to keep his eyes off the couple making out in front of him and continued with his work.

He didn't want to get involved.

Jimin was quietly burying his face into his books and studying quietly when a squeak was heard, clearly from Taehyung.

"How long have you been here?" Jungkook asked with an authoritative tone.

"Before you barged in eating each other's face." Jimin still had his sassy attitude. He still had no care.

"Don't you dare sass me Park Jimin. This is not your territory." Jungkook grabbed onto Jimin's collar and gave him a punch to his face.

"You done? Okay. Let me tell you something before you run your mouth about me doing something wrong. You barged in, making out like no one's business, oblivious to your own surroundings, and you're blaming the innocent person right here." Clearly Jimin wasn't taking any bullshit from Jungkook.

He never liked this guy, who had hidden everything about himself.