Chapter 17

He stood up and gave a punch to Jungkook's jaw. "Don't you fucking dare act so cocky in front of me." Venom dripping off the words that he had spoken.

"I don't love you already Min Yoongi! Stop hurting my boyfriend!" Taehyung purposely created a commotion in the store. He drew the attention of the hair dressers and the few customer they had.

Of course Jimin was in a separate room so he didn't know about all of this.

Yoongi didn't shout back or didn't fight back.

"Then get out of the salon. I have already paid and I'm entitled to their service while you two have yet to pay. You should be the one having to leave." Yoongi was unusually calm.

He knows that they are trying to make him the bad guy. He wasn't going to fall for their trap.

"We are willing customers. Why should we leave?" Jungkook challenged Yoongi.

"If you are willing then don't cause problems for the people here. Clearly you don't know how to control your own boyfriend if he is creating a scene here." Yoongi smirked before sitting at the place where he was sitting at before and minded his own business.

Taehyung was upset, he didn't get to see Yoongi get kicked out of the place. He wanted Yoongi to be the one to scram not them. They decided to let it go and paid before sitting down at the bench furthest from Yoongi.

Yoongi completely didn't mind that they were sulking. It made it more funny instead.

He waited and waited for close to 2 hours before Jimin came out looking like a fine man.

He pushed his hair back with his fingers. "How do I look?" He asked looking at Yoongi.

Taehyung and Jungkook who were sitting nearby were stunned by the sudden transformation.

"Your looks could kill." Yoongi muttered.

He stared at Jimin's purple locks. How can anyone not fall in love with that.