Chapter 49

"Namjoon! You're supposed to read your fortune on the piece of paper! Not eat it!" Hoseok shouted.

"Oww well what's been done is done, there isn't much I could do you know. Plus fortune kookie fortunes are not..." it all fades from Yoongi's ears as he read his fortune.

'What you yearn is in your sight.'

He didn't know what it means. Isn't friends what he yearns? No definitely not, friends flock him like a moth drawn to a flame. He isn't that irresistible. Well maybe he is but whatever.

"This is such a weird fortune." Yoongi mumbles to himself as he kept that small piece of paper into his wallet and made his way to go pay for the meal.

"Hi I'm Youngjae how may I help you today?" The waiter who had served Yoongi said.

"Hi, uhh I need my bill. It for table 0613." Yoongi said.

"I see." Youngjae pulled out a very long piece of paper before showing it to Yoongi, "so the total is 101.30 dollars."

Yoongi handed over the bill.

"The fortune kookies areveey accurate. It is tailored for each person to walk through that door, no two messages are the sane." Youngjae said as he handed the change to Yoongi, which was put into the tip jar.

That was a shocking piece of news that kind of settled into the back of Yoongi's mind.

"Thank you so much please come again!" The cheerful waiter, Youngjae sent them to the door and shouted after them.

Hoseok and Namjoon still arguing about the fortune kookie message that Namjoon had eaten, probably already half digested by this time.

"Guys seriously stop arguing, you are definitely not kids at the same student care. You are mature people. Image please image." Yoongi stepped into the car and started driving in the direction the came from.