Chapter 56

It was already 12 midnight when Jimin reached his house. Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon had to stay behind because Jin needed them for something that he wouldn't say.

He opened the door and he was shocked with the complete destruction of his apartment. It was clear that his uncle had came by earlier and destroyed everything because he wasn't here to give him money.

He sighed and tried to side step from all the shards of glass and various clothing or cotton that could potentially slip him up and inflict injuries to his body.

He went to his bedroom and saw his uncle laying there unconscious. Beer bottle shards surrounding him. He wanted to call Yoongi and tell him all of this but he decided against it.

Then as if on cue, there was a knock on the door.

"Who would come so late at such a timing?" Jimin muttered to himself as he walked to the door. He opened the door and was shocked at who was at the door.

"Jin hyung? Why are you here?" Jimin asked as he tried to hide the state of his home from Jin.

"No point hiding Jimin, I know he is in there right now sleeping on your bed." Jin gave a stern and scary look at Jimin.

"I'm sorry hyung." Jimin lowered his head.

"Let's go." Jin took Jimin's wrist and walked out of that house. The door closed behind them and Jimin walked further and further away from that hell with Jin dragging him.

"You will stay with Yoongi. No buts, I know that you have a contract with him because I forced him to out it. You're staying with him since he agreed." Jin left no room for Jimin to say no.

Jimin can't go against Jin. Jin is like an older brother to Jimin and has helped him a lot. He couldn't go against him.