Chapter 64

"But I have to work today..." Jimin mumbled still half asleep.

"Nuh uh no you don't, Jin hyung told me you can't go to work today. If you do he will not let you work next week at all." Yoongi repeated the exact words Jin had said to him the day before.

"Ughh Jin hyung always doing this to me. Fine I won't go to work but do we really have to go to the amusement park?" Jimin asked as he sat up properly when he heard a plate placed in front of him.

"Yes Jiminie...I already booked the tickets for the four of us and we will have fun together." Yoongi pinched Jimin's cheeks before placing 3 more plates on the counter.

"Morning hyung, morning Jimin." Namjoon mumbled as he was being dragged into the kitchen by Hoseok.

"Finally everyone is here so we can eat and get going." Yoongi said as he brought over 4 cups as well as a carton of orange juice.

Then a ding came from Yoongi's phone. It was Jin.

"Jimin ah Jin hyung said that you can go to collect you tips from yesterday as well as your pay. He said that he couldn't get through your phone so he texted me instead." Yoongi said before putting his phone into his pocket.

Then the doorbell rang.

"I'll go get it don't worry." Usually there shouldn't be any doorbell unless the security knows that person.

He opens the door and in came Taehyung.

"Yoongi babe! I've missed you so so much!" Taehyung launched himself towards Yoongi and hugged him tightly.

"Taehyung why are you here?" Yoongi wasn't having any of this bullshit that is being put on him.

"Babe why so stern, I didn't mean those words I said few days ago. I still love you." Yoongi quirked his eyebrow up as he eyed Taehyung.

"Really?" Yoongi asked, he was shocked that it worked too well, the contract thing with Jimin.

"Hmm well then I want to see you break up with Jungkook in front of me, now." Yoongi looked at Taehyung expectantly.

"Can't do it?" Yoongi scoffed, "then get out of my face until you actually have the guts to break up with that guy."