Chapter 73

It wasn't very awkward for the three as they head towards the cafe that Jin owned. However tension was rising between Namjoon and Yoongi. They were supposed to act tonight even though Jimin is quite vulnerable now.

Yoongi parked his car with practiced hands and killed the engine before exiting and entered the rather empty looking cafe. "Mr Kim!" Yoongi walked to the back and saw Jin there.

"Jin hyung, we have a problem." Yoongi muttered as he scratched the back of his head.

"What is the problem?" Jin turned around in his chair. He had a look of concern on his face as he saw the three boys standing before him.

"Well Jimin's uncle is currently looking for Jimin...and they got the police involved. So we were wondering if you could fight to be his guardian...." Yoongi suggested to Jin and he couldn't help but keep his head down. He didn't want to know the reaction of Jin.

"It would be difficult....but I will try. I love Jimin so so much, he is my little baby mochi." Jin stood up and hugged Jimin tightly.

"We will have all your cuts and scars tested and your mental health as well. We will do it tomorrow morning so I'll keep you here tonight." It was as if Jin had psychic abilities. He pushed Jimin up the stairs and turned around to look at Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Hoseok called me just now and told me everything. I'll keep him here tonight but you better get that guy. He stole all of my songs and my people, even my profits!" Jin complained then he walked back to his office while still complaining.

Yoongi and Namjoon ran out if the cafe and saw Hoseok standing beside his car in a black suit that fit him perfectly.

"I'm here!" He shouted to the other two, "Take my car, Jin hyung said you can leave your car here. Your suits are in the back. So please change as we make our way there.

All three of them rushed inside the car.