Chapter 32

Yoongi still had his clothes in his hands entering his bedroom and into the toilet that was in his bedroom. Placing his clothes onto a hanger before stepping into the shower then turning on the tap, letting the hot water run down his pale skin.

This is usually the time he thinks about the day. He broke up with Taehyung after one year. He kicked Jungkook out of his clique and now his new boyfriend is Park Jimin,a nerd.

"So many things happened today..." Yoongi mumbles to himself as he grab the shampoo that was placed on the latch and squirt some into his hand. He them massage it into his hair turning off the water supply for a bit.

"So I am making a fake relationship with Jimin? It totally sounds like the newest song Namjoon just made called 'Fake Love' well he just produce songs but never really showed it to the world. I have that talent too." Yoongi easily got carried away and went completely off topic.

"Right Jimin. His uncle though, so abusive. Should I do something about it? Jimin seem like he doesn't want anyone to meddle with his matters. He is my boy friend right?" Yoongi switched on the water supply and wash away all the shampoo that is in his hair then he lathered himself with some strawberry scented body gel.

He likes the smell only not really a fan of the colour though.

"Ok ok I seriously need to stop getting sidetracked with all these idle thoughts. Maybe I should talk to Jimin tomorrow at breakfast." Yoongi dried himself and put on his clothes then going to bed.