Chapter 67

Amusement parks right? The first ride they went on was the roller coaters. Hoseok was trying desperately to escape but obviously that didn't work because Yoongi always caught him.

The scene right... imagine this: Hoseok is crying and screaming at the front of the line while Yoongi has his arms wrapped around Hoseok's waist and his face contorted into an evil smile. Hoseok's crying just adding to the fun of things for Yoongi overall, torturing his friends is definitely a past time for Yoongi.

Yoongi despite his petite figure, managed to drag Hoseok into the front seat of the roller coaster. There weren't any other seats left anyway.

Hoseok sat defeatedly as the bar came down to keep him in place. Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi all laughed at Hoseok's reaction at being trapped in his most feared ride.

The engine cranked up and the ride started. Hoseok screams probably spread throughout the whole park and people started to stare at the roller coaster ride like it was some weird thing in the amusement park.

The other 3 were just having fun laughing at their friend who was running towards the exit once the ride came to a stop and the bars were lifted.

"Don't laugh too soon Namjoon. You're next." Yoongi was having the most fun. Jimin just watched the trio play out.

Well I guess Jimin is having fun with all of them here at the amusement park, but he can't help but feel paranoid that he is constantly being watched. After the announcement he heard yesterday, he knew that his uncle and aunt are looking for him.

He definitely can't let that happen. It would be very bad.

He went over to Yoongi and tug on Yoongi's shirt, grabbing the older's attention.

"Yes Jiminie?" His voice clearly softens. He likes the company of Jimin, it is very soothing.