Chapter 85

Pretty much they binge watched the whole of the royal tutor as well as the movie.

"They was nice. Don't you think we are like those characters in the show?" Hoseok asked.

"Yea you're definitely Litch." Namjoon told Hoseok as he left to his bedroom to change for work since it was 3pm in the afternoon.

"And you're definitely Bruno!!" Hoseok shouted as he was on the way and all Yoongi did was laugh. He did realise they were like the characters.

Jimin would make the perfect king who is often emotional and showed so much care for his sons. Yet he can be strict when needed to.

"Yah guys it is just an anime, don't make it sound like the creators drew them to match us." Yoongi said before sitting up and walking to the kitchen. He felt so so much better than yesterday.

He is thankful for his friends and he suppose he is thankful for Jimin too. He is honestly happy that he got to see things more clearly now. Glad to see the true colours earlier than late.

"I'm going to the cafe." Hoseok said as he walked out of his bedroom clad in black and white. A black apron tied around his waste.

"Can we go too?" Yoongi asked as he stood up from the counter where he was sitting at.

"Yea sure, but I'm driving." Hoseok took the keys that laid on the table and left through the front door.

They all sat in the car and left for the cafe where Jimin was going to start his shift soon.

All the fans will die, can they stop doing this to us?