Chapter 19

When they reached their destination; Jimin's home. Yoongi exited his car, his engine turned off as he went to the back to take all the bags full of now, Jimin's belongings.

He waited for Jimin to come out of the car and followed Jimin up to where he stayed. It was a very homely place. It was very neat, not a single thing out of place, well not like Yoongi actually knows.

"You can put the clothes anywhere you like. I'll pack it up later on into my very small closet." Jimin said as he set down his bag into a smaller cupboard.

"Jimin ah, why don't you want to live with me though? Wouldn't it be better?" Yoongi asked as he placed the bags onto the counter top.

"Cause well...this house was left to me by my parents. They aren't around anymore. Like it is what it means, they really aren't around anymore. So I have a full time job at night to pay my bills." Jimin said as he fiddled with his fingers. He has never told anyone this much about his life before.

"I'm so sorry Jimin. I didn't know and I kept bullying you all the time." Yoongi pulled Jimin into a tight embrace.

Jimin was half a head shorter than Yoongi so his face was almost pressed against Yoongi's chest.

"It is okay, as long as you learn from your mistakes, I don't hold a grudge against you." He let his arms wrap around Yoongi's waist.

This was the first time since he had felt so safe being in someone's embrace. It felt really nice and warm.