Chapter 22

When Yoongi woke up from the shock, he sees Jimin trying to patch himself up.

He dragged Jimin up to the kitchen. He grabbed an unused cloth from a package and wet it pressing onto Jimin's wound.

"Hold." Yoongi said. He was extremely scared and anxious at this moment. He took his keys and went outside to his car. He gently let Jimin go in first without hitting his head then he went to the driver side and quickly drive to the nearest clinic.

He is a bully but he is not heartless, he would still send someone to the clinic or hospital is they are hurt, like now.

It was dark outside and there were many cars on the road trying to rush home to their families. As time dragged, the towel was getting soaked a blood red colour.

When they reached the clinic, it was already 8.30pm. The nurses saw Jimin's and immediately pulled him away from Yoongi to one of the doors. He didn't know what was happening to him but he saw the cloth it was completely red and of a darker colour than before.

He didn't realise it he sat down on one of the chairs when he felt pain on his hand.

He took a look at his arm and realised that he had some glass shards on his arm. He was bleeding and he didn't realise.

He remembered checking Jimin everywhere to make sure he had no other injuries. He didn't want to move Jimin so he actually rested his arm on the glass shards without knowing.

He tried to pull out the glass shards but was stopped by a hand. He looked up and saw Yoona one of his exes from the past.

"Yah Min Yoongi don't do that." She scolded him with a soft voice. She pulled Yoongi to another room full of tools.

"Okay sit down there and we will start." Yoona said as she cleaned the tools soaked in antiseptic.