Chapter 80

Tears unknowingly fell from Yoongi's eyes. He would always remember the first time he actually beat someone up, that person is and will always be Jimin.

"Eh Yoongi, you want some cup ramen, Namjoon is surprisingly hungry after that troublesome mission that we almost got caught from." Hoseok walked in and he saw the tears on Yoongi's cheeks, "Hey are you okay?"

Hoseok walked over to Yoongi and sat beside him on his bed, placing a hand on Yoongi.

"Thinking about that incident again? Why don't you just apologise. I think he would be understanding enough about your situation." Those words were repeated a lot.

This happened quite a lot after the pressure left. When Yoongi became the leader, the bullying significantly reduced but Jimin remained a constant victim.

"No he won't. No one would. After they left, I still continued even though I had no more pressure from anyone." Yoongi hugged Hoseok as his tears soak the shirt that Hoseok was wearing.

"I think he would understand. You felt the need to remain in that position. The fact that Jimin gave you that position because you had bullied him. It is like an addiction, the feeling right?"

"No he shouldn't have been treated this way."

"Okay Yoongi we are going to have some cup ramen and forget about this. We will take the day off and get you in some warm and comfortable clothes. We will just netflix and chill, you won't be reminded of Jimin at all."

Hoseok dragged Yoongi out of the bedroom and into the kitchen and boiled some water. Taking out some of their secret stash ramen and just waited.

"Yolo! Jin hyung said we need to pick him up later." Namjoon walked into the kitchen.

"Okay we will pick him up after his shift tomorrow."

It was an unspoken rule, no one says the name.