Chapter 51

Sweat was dripping off Jimin's forehead.

"Just three coffees will do." Namjoon helped Yoongi say seeing that the boy was just staring at Jimin. Jimin nodded with his smile before sending the order in and he wipe his sweat with his sleeve and continued.

"Urm guys is it normal for someone to work so hard and long?" Hoseok asked as he saw Jimin working very fast. He saw Jimin almost slip but luckily the boy regained his balance.

"I don't know but I think he really needs the money if he is working this hard." Namjoon said as he watched in awe.

"Yoongi you should ask him to live with you." Yoongi was instantly brought out of his trance with that sentence.

"He doesn't want to. It was his conditions to being my boyfriend for a month." Yoongi sighed as he placed his head in his hands.

"Serious? The contract again?" Both Namjoon and Hoseok were very used to this contract thing. Yoongi uses it so much, it's unbelievable.

"Yea, it is to help me get Taehyung back."

"Yoongi I think you should reconsider that relationship. You know he has been cheating on you with Jungkook throughout your relationship with him, is it a good choice?" Yoongi sighed at those words that were spoken by Namjoon.

Despite being clumsy, he does have a point.

"I honestly don't know but from what I'm going through now, Jimin might be a long term relationship. I'm just not too sure yet because it has only been like two days since I broke up with Tae."

Right two days only and the wound is still fresh from the cut.

"Fine Yoongi, just follow your hearteu." Hoseok chirped just as Jimin come over with their coffee.

"Here you go, your coffee." Jimin still have a smile on his face. He sure can endure the long hours.