Chapter 6

"Hah! Who would have thought I would actually be used by such cheap scums to gain popularity. You don't deserve the status that you have today." Yoongi scoffed out those words, he didn't really care if it was harsh or not.

These people had broke his trust completely.

"Yeah well only an idiot would believe your words of all the words they could believe, and worst of all he actually believed you for a whole year, how stupid is that?" Jungkook mocked Yoongi.

Clearly the fist fight isn't enough for the two of them to clear their hatred. The many times that Jungkook had to bear just so he could also reach the top of the popularity ladder.

The voice if the two boys were slowly raising as the fight between them continues.

"Will the two of you shut up? I have other students who are resting here and you two are fighting." The nurse stood in front of the two of them. She was mad, kind of.

Both Yoongi and Jungkook just kept themselves quiet until they were treated by the only nurse working there. They quickly left the place and went their separate ways.

While Jungkook and Taehyung were hanging out somewhere in school, probably making out, a certain boy just doesn't leave Yoongi's thoughts alone.

It was Jimin.

Yoongi actually never thought much about the boy. He had just always bullied him. Today he saw him up close, damn was he breathtaking.

He had doe eyes that just seem to sparkle with innocence, he can't believe he had actually bullied Jimin for years now. He now thought, how could I have ever laid hands on such a cute boy. I must definitely been a really bad person, how much was he scarred.