Chapter 40

"Look who is blushing." Namjoon teased Yoongi about his rather red face.

"Stop it Namjoon, you know I hate it when you do all these teasing." Yoongi glared at Namjoon before facing his two friends who sat in front of him.

"Anyway, we have a job." Hoseok finally made his serious face. They had a job, not your typical job.

"They want this man's head, they said he stole a lot of valuable items. Seeing that we are the best, he came to us to get the job done." Namjoon continued.

"I know that, I received the email. The money will b split accordingly and the odd one would be added to our joint account." Yoongi added.

He started to eat the cake that literally melts in your mouth when the bell at the door rang. Curious, Yoongi took a peek at whoever the person who came in was.

It was Jungkook.

"Hey guys!" He looked at Namjoon and Hoseok then he looked at Yoongi, "and you." His smile became a frown.

"We will not invite him to our meetings anymore, he is out of the team. He is the one Taehyung is cheating on me with. There is no way he is our brother." Yoongi was furious, while he is glaring at Jungkook.

"But Yoongi, he is our best sniper." Namjoon argued.

"I can snipe too and the first person I will snipe is you." He pointed his finger at Jungkook.

"Try me we will see who is the best." Jungkook had a smug look on his face.

Jimin was nearby and he heard this. He had to maintain the café atmosphere. He walked over to Jungkook and said, "please sir you have to leave you are causing a disturbance to our paying customers."

He was so calm and collected, he didn't even raise his voice, he suddenly seemed so cool.

Yoongi couldn't keep his eyes off the shorter boy who is still asking Jungkook to leave.