Chapter 46

Jimin is at the cafe just doing what he usually do, in that maid costume that is drawing a lot of attention. Currently it wasn't so busy and he was already 5hours into his shift. He has another 7hours more.

He was just clearing plates and tables from the busy hour just now. Then he remembered when he did the abdominal thrust on Yoongi. It didn't matter just now why is it a matter now?

He blushed very hard when he felt Yoongi rub against him.

"Oh god it is going to be so awkward when we see each other. He probably is hating me right now." Jimin was panicking.

His manager came out and saw Jimin fumbling and he knew that Jimin was overthinking again. He got one of the other servers to clear the plates and pulled Jimin into his office.

Jimin joined this café when he was very young. The manager also found out he had lost his family through the application form Jimin had filled up.

So the man treated Jimin like his own son and he would allow Jimin to work at the café every day because he knew that Jimin was supporting himself with the money he earn here.

He sometimes give Jimin pocket money for school.

"Hey Jimin, calm down. Now tell me what's wrong? What got you panicking again?" The man's voice was gentle and nurturing.

"The incident just now, when Yoongi was choking. I'm scared he hates me." Jimin was close to tears. He didn't want Yoongi to hate him.

"It's okay, I don't think he hates you. After all you saved him. Why not you go take a rest upstairs and come down later when you feel better. Take a shower or something to calm down." The manager handed the keys that would lead upstairs to Jimin and ushered the boy out of the room to the staircase.