Chapter 23

"What did you do to get glass pierced into your arm." Yoona was working skill fully with the tweezers. She pulled out the shards quickly so it doesn't hurt much.

"I tried to check on my boyfriend." Yoongi said, wincing as Yoona pulled out another glass shard.

"Taehyung?" She asked. That is all she know, the news of them didn't spread that fast, it was quite abrupt when it happened.

"No. We broke up this morning." Yoongi said like it all didn't matter, when he had cried for hours because of that boy.

"Then who is the lucky person now?" She placed some ointment on the cuts.

"Jimin."

"That nerd? Seriously? I thought you had better tastes than this Yoongi." Yoona said as her face scrunched up in disgust.

"He is a really nice person you know..." Yoongi mumbled. He knows that the popular kids and the nerds just don't mix at all.

"Done." Yoona chirped.

Yoongi looked at his arm all patched up. He thanked Yoona before leaving.

"Treat him well if you really love him Yoongi!" Yoona shouted after him.

He smiled, he knew he would treat Jimin well, even if it is only for a month. He doesn't know if she would get feelings for Jimin, because he seems like a nice person to date and cuddle.

He sat outside and waited for Jimin outside at the reception. He thought about Yoona's words, it was rather true that he never really treated his partners well.

He guess he should make a change with Jimin if it is going to be short. It would be easier to commit.

Maybe they might even continue being boyfriends.