Chapter 75

"Gosh Hoseok, you're not that irresistible." Yoongi groaned as he is strapping on his knives.

"Well the bribe isn't me even though I'm damn irresistible and you know it Min Yoongi." Hoseok flips his imaginary long hair as the two also stood up ready.

They walked back to the venue, the maid already gone back to cleaning. "So we split up, talk to each other with your earpieces. We inform when we see our target." Yoongi said as he handed Namjoon and Hoseok their earpieces.

He too, put on his earpiece and walked away from his partners. All of them on a look out.

However, it completely wasn't even a sweat because their target was boasting loudly standing in front of a group of businessmen.

"So how are we going to act?" Hoseok asked as his hand gripped on the handle of his "Strike one" that was kept inside his coat.

"Well he wants his head so we take it literally we will take his head off swiftly. Act when the speech is going on. He will be on stage." Yoongi whispered as he walked closer to the crowd that was around the man he was to kill tonight.

"I'll make it quick, and painless. He won't even scream." Namjoon chuckled darkly and he took out his sharpened boomerang.

"Yah yah Namjoon calm down. Hoseok act first, shoot him in the head. Namjoon you will act as a bodyguard to bring his body away, I will dissect his head." Yoongi kept it as low as possible.

It was all fun and rainbows until the lights went off, the target walk up the stage. Hoseok prepped his gun and aimed it towards the target's head.

The boom and a thud. The lights came on and he laid there on the floor blood oozing out of the gun shot.

"Ok sorry everyone, show's over." Namjoon picked up the man's body and left the place towards Yoongi's car. They decided not to dissect it, and bring the body whole to Jin's company where the director would come see them before handing over the money.