Chapter 26

The food came pretty soon and now both Jimin and Yoongi sat in front of their orders. Yoongi started to cut his steak into bite sized pieces and placing it into his mouth, savouring its taste.

It is just as he liked it. The sauce was still the same one, slightly spicy with a tangy after taste. He frequented this place because he really liked this place and their food. If anyone asked him about the food, it would get the top rank in his books.

He looked over at Jimin and realised that the boy had yet touch his salad at all. It was all in the same place as it was when it was delivered to Jimin by the waiter.

"Jimin say ahhhh....." Yoongi said as her lifted up one of the pieces from his plate and placed it in front of Jimin.

"Ahhh..." Jimin moved his head forward and let his mouth capture the meat in his mouth.

"That was really tasty." Jimin smiled at Yoongi, yet inside he felt so disgusted with himself. His tongue only tastes the number of calories the thing has.

He swallowed the meat and slowly picked at the salad. If he eats a little now, he could take away the food and throw it later.

"Jimin just eat. It has been a long day and you seem to lack energy when I hit you this morning. You don't even fight back like you would always." Yoongi said as he took a sip of the orange juice.

"O-okay." Jimin tried his best to eat everything on his plate.

He didn't want to disappoint Yoongi on their first meal together.